Multiple Full time School Psychologist Openings – Chicago, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
School Psychologists needed to work full or part-time in the Chicago area. You will be servicing children at several different schools in the same area. This position is for the SY 2019-2020 and could possibly go beyond!
* You will be providing school-based services to children on the North Side of Chicago
* You will have your own caseload, work directly in the schools 5 days a week
* You will have the additional support of a therapist-owned and operated management team
As a member of our team, the school psychologist assists students by screening for early intervention and identification as well as administering diagnostic and curriculum-based assessments as a member of the problem-solving team. Psychologists also provide crisis intervention, as well as, individual and group intervention services supporting mental health issues for students, school personnel and community/family.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with School Psychology endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.