Hot, New Job: Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT – Tulsa, OK
Pediatric Physical Therapist needed to join an established multi-disciplinary clinic team in beautiful Tulsa, OK! Tulsa boasts one of the most vibrant places to live in mid-America…with universities, sports, shopping, dining, and outdoor events year-round. Very moderate cost of living allows you to enjoy more of your earnings. Here are the details:
– Your weekly schedule would have some variety….providing direct patient care as well as doing evals and supervisory duties
– Caseload would depend on how much you want to work….Part-time to Full-time….YOUR choice!
– YOU control your schedule…WE provide the referrals
– Work as an Independent Contractor….total autonomy with us doing all the referrals, billing, and accounting
– Caseload would consist of kids from birth to 21 population with most falling into the 3-10 years old range
– Diagnoses are primarily Autism Spectrum, ADHD, and Sensory processing
– New grad who has had some pediatric clinic affiliations would be considered if you are a dynamic individual who is comfortable seeking guidance and mentorship
– The ideal candidate will have an appropriated Physical Therapy Degree and an OK State License (or eligible).
Compensation is based on your years of experience, credentials, and what you add to the team. For the right candidate, we will consider relocation repayment
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.