Hot, New Job! Adaptive Physical Education Teacher – APE
PediaStaff is hiring! School-Based Special Education Teacher, Adapted Physical Education APE for SY18/19 in Monterey. Central California is home to beautiful destinations such as Carmel-By-the-Sea, the Monterey Zoo, and flourishing vineyards.
* This APE position will cover several grades/ages
* Full-time position 7 hours per day, Monday-Friday
* Non-taxed / Per-Diem Wages are available for qualified applicants (in accordance with IRS guidelines)
* Itinerate Adaptive Physical Education Teacher. Travel to various sites with mileage reimbursed.
Qualifications: Must hold the California Education Specialist Instruction Credential for – Adapted Physical Education. English Language Authorization required. Passing of CBEST, CSET or SSAT
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.