Hot, New Job: Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – Austin, TX
Ready to start a rewarding new position? We have a brand new opportunity for a pediatric PT to serve a 100% home health population in North Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park.
* Compensation package is competitive and offers all of the perks.
* Full caseload is available
* PRN candidates will also be considered (minimum commitment of about 10 hours per week).
* You’ll see a wide variety of diagnoses.
* Company is well respected in the area and they’ve been in town for several years.
* Bilingual candidates are a plus!
* Previous pediatric experience, especially in home settings is preferred, but not required.
* Senior PTs are on staff to help mentor.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.