Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient and EI Physical Therapist – Logansville, GA
Come join a dynamic pediatric therapy company in Loganville, Georgia, a quaint town east of Atlanta. Full time opportunity for an Outpatient and Early Intervention Physical Therapist to work with children in clinic and natural settings.
* State of the art facility providing compassionate therapy services for children who have a variety of orthopedic, neurological and developmental needs, with a focus on functional outcomes.
* Settings include clinic and in homes in Walton county.
* Collaborative and cohesive multi-disciplinary team of therapists.
* Full caseload available now with a flexible schedule.
* Competitive 1099 pay rates with a firm no-show policy.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.