Hot New Job! Pediatric Outpatient PT – Spartanburg, SC
Wonderful opportunity for a Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist in a private rehabilitation speciality practice with clinics in Greenville and Spartanburg. This is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, fine and casual dining, shopping, collegiate activities, and entertainment. Mountains or beaches are within driving distance. Mild four-season climate offers lots of recreational activities – swimming, boating, hiking, golfing in the warmer weather, and easy access to snow skiing in the winter months.
* Therapist-owned and operated offering occupational, physical, and speech therapy
* Clientele consists of children from birth to 18 years of age
* Position is full-time
* The Physical Therapist will work in the Spartanburg clinic and 1 day per week in the Greenville clinic
* Competitive Pay Rates with Annual Evals
* Medical benefits, simple IRA with Company Matching; PTOs: CEU Allowance
* They have a parent support program – if you have a baby less than 1-year-old you can apply for this program. It lasts 6 months where you can work 4 hours from home per week
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* You will need at least 1 year of pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.