Hot, New Job – Pediatric Physical Therapist – Burlingame, CA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a West Bay Area Pediatric PT? We are seeking a Physical Therapist for a pediatric clinic-based position in Burlingame. This clinic provides physical and occupational therapy services for kids from 0-22 years old to address gross motor, fine motor, orthopedic, and neurologic development through activities that address coordination, strength, play skills, balance, environmental exploration, sensory integration, and so much more.
* PT schedule is Tuesdays through Saturdays with the approximate hours being 9-5:30. May vary slightly by the day
* Physical Therapist will need the willingness to be flexible and be available for patient scheduling based on demand
* Will need to be proactive and willing to jump in where needed to support company growth
* Physical Therapist will enjoy a salaried position with benefits
* Entry level applicants welcome, also looking for experienced clinicians looking for leadership opportunities within the Occupational Therapy department
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.