Hot, New Job! Pediatric Physical Therapist – Clarksville, TN
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you an experienced PT looking to move to TN? This is a great opportunity for a Pediatric Physical Therapist in a small, private clinic in Clarksville, TN. Less than an hour from Nashville where two rivers converge, Clarksville offers art, shopping, museums, theaters, restaurants, hiking, biking, parks and pools.
* This is a small pediatric therapy clinic where the focus is on quality care, successful children and happy parents
* You will join an awesome, close-knit group of therapists with zero drama
* You will work outpatient with the possibly of some school and community
* 30 min sessions with allowance for documentation and support from a technician
* Your caseload includes various diagnoses and a high rate of Medcaid
* Full time position beginning with 30 hours per week with room to grow. Will consider short or long-term applicants
* W-2 or 1099 pay rates; Cannot offer insurance at this time
Qualifications: You will need to hold the appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a TN license (or eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.