Hot, New Job: Pediatric Physical Therapist – Knoxville, TN
This Tennessee-based private practice is hiring now a Pediatric Physical Therapist to serve clients in their Knoxville area clinics.
* Therapist-owned pediatric outpatient clinic serving babies on up is seeking a Physical Therapist
* PT will divide time between 2 clinics 20 minutes apart. Clinic hours are 8-6 Monday – Friday
* Full-time Physical Therapist will enjoy a Salaried Position + benefits
* Collaborative Team of Occupational and Physical Therapists in each of the locations
* Physical Therapist will have support from the corporate office with orientation if you want it. New PT grads welcome!
* Benefits include Medical, PTO, Paid Holidays, Continuing Education
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.