Hot, New Job! Pediatric Physical Therapist – San Clemente, CA
We are hiring in San Clemente, “The Spanish City by the Sea” in Orange County, California. We’re in search of a Pediatric Physical Therapist for this family-centered private practice with two locations.
* Full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist needed for pediatric clinic
* Clinic hours are 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 and offers a flexible schedule
* 2-years experience preferred but new grads with prior pediatric fieldwork are welcome to apply.
* Benefits include a 401K with matching program, optional group health insurance, and accrued PTO hours
* Travel to a sister clinic (20 minutes away) one day a week would be required for continuity of care
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.