Hot, New Job! Pediatric PT – Houston, TX
Looking for a positive, supportive and flexible work environment? Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a part-time or full-time position in pediatrics?
* Your new position as a Physical Therapist will afford you the opportunity to have a flexible work schedule
* Provider prides themselves on comprehensive training and continuing education
* A minimum of 2 years of pediatric experience is preferred
* After school and weekend hours are available if that’s your preference
* You’ll serve children in their homes within a reasonable travel radius from your home base
* You’ll work with kids ages 2-21 to assist in improving motor skills, balance, coordination, strength and endurance
* You’ll address some sensory integration as well as developmental therapy
* You will utilize a variety of treatment techniques and equipment to achieve age appropriate functional goals
Benefits vary between part-time and full-time. In addition to a handsome compensation package you may also be eligible for PTO, health and dental insurance, continuing education allowance, long term disability, professional dues reimbursement and professional liability insurance reimbursement.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.