Hot, New Job: Pediatric PT – Juneau, Alaska
If you are looking for a life changing experience as a Physical Therapist then look no further. We’re looking for a unique individual interested in traveling to AK on an itinerant basis or for a therapist already living in Alaska that enjoys traveling throughout the state. This is an itinerant position and all of your travel expenses would be paid as well as a day rate for each day of service to the districts.
* The position requires 83 days of service of which 32 days are office days
* You’d come to Alaska monthly or at least a few times per quarter to meet direct student contact requirements as well as to interact with the staff at each school
* Office days can be spent at your home base
* Previous school based experience or a strong background in pediatrics is a must
* Client offers competitive compensation
* Interviews will be conducted by phone or video chat.
* You will have access to other therapists within the schools but would need to be pretty confident in your skills and able to work independently
* Details regarding caseloads to be determined, multiple school districts covered
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.