Hot, New Job: Pediatric PT – Sevier, TN
Are you a Pediatric Physical Therapist looking for a school-based opportunity in the East Tennessee location of Sevier County. East Tennessee is unmatched in its ability to take your breath away with views of majestic mountains, peaceful lakes, and thundering waterfalls all within a short drive of each other.
* Immediate availability for the 2018/19 school year
* Very manageable caseload
* A clinical service delivery approach
* The Physical Therapist will work 4 days per week in Sevier County and 1 day in a different school located very close
* 3 yrs to 21 – mostly preschool through elementary; some middle school and high school
* Some travel between schools/clinic. Travel is compensated
* Full Time, Direct Hire Position Available on a 10 or 12-month basis
* Salary is based on years of experience and choice of above options of 10 or 12 months
* Full Benefits include medical, dental, disability, IRA, PTO
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have school experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.