Pediatric Physical Therapist – Fairbanks, AK
Privately owned pediatric therapy clinic is a growing practice in Fairbanks, AK and seeks a pediatric physical therapist to join her team on a contract basis.
* This outstanding practice values each individual therapist for his/her unique set of attributes and skills as a therapist and as a person.
* Staff is passionate about learning and benefit from extensive and on-going continuing education, which is instrumental in the development of a best practice.
* They use a play-based, sensory-motor philosophy to help children meet developmental milestones and maximize their potential in life skills.
* They specialize in intensive therapy, supported by monthly follow-up home visits.
* Therapists are passionate about filling children and families with hope and excitement about their journey together through life.
* Six month minimum stay required as a contractor.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.