Hot, New Job! Pediatric Physical Therapist – Las Vegas, NV
Looking for a fun and exciting adventure? We have a need for a Physical Therapist to work in a therapist-owned pediatric outpatient clinic, as well as Early Intervention, in wonderful Las Vegas, NV! This is a full-time position with an established caseload of children from birth to 18 with a range of disabilities. No weekend hours are required. Treatment sessions are 30 minutes each, and cotreats are available.
* Physical Therapist will work with a team of 6 other therapists treating children with a range of disabilities.
* You will work in both Early Intervention and in the clinic
* You will see children from birth to age 18, with a majority of children falling between birth and age 14.
* Clinic includes five private treatment rooms and two gyms, with plenty of games and equipment shared among the therapists.
* This is a therapist-owned clinic with a fabulous team already in place and ready to welcome you!
* Health insurance, 401(K) and PTO are included
We prefer you to have one year of pediatric clinic and/or EI experience.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.