Hot, New Job: Summer School-Based Pediatric PT – Gages Lake, IL
Are you looking to work ESY this summer as a Physical Therapist? We have a great ESY Physical Therapist opportunity in the Gages Lake and the Vernon Hills areas. So, if you are looking to work some this summer, this position may be right for you!
* You will need to be able to begin on June 11 and work through July 12th (with no school on July 4th or 5th)
* You will work in three buildings in Gages Lake and one building in the Vernon Hills area with the students ranging in age from 3 years to 8th grade (limited high school age)
* The hours you will work are Monday-Thursday from 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
* You will work with students with severe impairments- Autism, Hearing impaired, ED, BD
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.