Remote School Occupational Therapist – OT – Seattle, WA
Are you looking for flexibility during these crazy times? We have a wonderful opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work 37 hours a week doing remote teletherapy with a school district in Washington state.
* Position is remote teletherapy for the full 2020-2021 school year
* You will work remotely for around 37 hours per week providing services
* Caseload is around 30 kids preschool through high school
* Virtual therapy allows for flexibility with hours!
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* You will need to have school experience and telehealth experience is a plus!
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy, a Washington state license and have an ESA certificate (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.