School based Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT – Phoenix, AZ
Are you a Pediatric Physical Therapist looking for a short-term contract? We are needing a PT to work in an elementary school district in Phoenix, AZ., starting ASAP going through October 26, 2018. The position is full-time 40 hours, 5 days per week and the caseload is approximately 41 students across 12 schools.
* there is another full-time Physical Therapist in the district and a full-time PTA whose time is split between the two PTs based on need
* the Physical Therapist will work with a collaborative team that works together to meet the needs of the students
* we take into consideration caseload as well as workload and work to keep therapists under the recommended 23 hours of direct mandated services per week to allow for workload considerations
* the district completes all student-related meetings during the academic day (no before or after school meetings)
* IEP-Pro is the documentation system used for IEPs and progress reports
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same), Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card and current CPR/First Aid Certification
* previous school-based experience preferred
* IEP-Pro experience preferred
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.