School-Based Physical Therapist – Rockford, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a licensed Physical Therapist that would like to work an LOA (leave of absence) position in a school for about three months this Fall in the vicinity of Rockford, IL? We need a great therapist to work with a pediatric population ranging from Early Childhood to High School ages. So, if you are a licensed Physical Therapist looking for a short term full-time position, apply today!
* You will begin working on or around September 21st and work until approximately December 15th
* You will work across several schools with ages EC to High School
* You will work full-time Monday – Friday or 37.5 hours per week
* You will perform normal PT services
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.