Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Portsmouth, VA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Would you consider a short term SLP contract In a waterfront community? Great opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Portsmouth, VA area to cover for a maternity leave from now until February 2020. This old Virginia seaport city thrives on its rejuvenation, inviting people from all over the world to call it home.
* Short term contract SLP position from now until February 2020
* Speech-language pathologist will work 37.5 hours per week: 7.5 hours per day.
* The caseload will be with preschoolers and elementary students
* Team-oriented, Supportive Staff
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.