Hot, New Job! School-Based Social Worker – Maywood, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a licensed School Social Worker looking for a great new position for the current school year? We need someone to work full time for the remainder of this school year in the vicinity of Maywood, IL. This licensed School Social Worker will be working with a caseload of elementary and high school students.
* You will work with elementary students 3 days per week, and high school students 2 days per week
* You will high functioning students with a caseload of approximately 7-8 students
* You will work with a great team of professionals
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and a Type 73 or PEL with the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.