Hot, New Job! School Nurse – RN – Richmond, CA
The Public School Nurse Profession is rewarding, but it requires commitment. If you have a heart for critically ill and medically fragile children in the public school sector, providing the environment for success in education, this position may be for you. We are looking for the nurses who want to make public school nursing their career and the North Bay Area of Northern California is calling you!
Northern California is beautiful! Air is clean and the produce is fresh. This opportunity is close enough to the big city and far enough away you don’t have to live right in it.
* Case management for children of varying diagnoses
* Position is Full time, 7.5 hour days, 5 days per week
* Reliable transportation is a must as travel is a part of this position
* Work with a cohesive team of nurses in partnership with families and other caregivers.
* Time off over holidays and Medical Benefits are a part of this offering.
Apply now and our California, PediaStaff Representative will contact you.
Qualifications: Must hold BRN Degree; California Public Health Nursing Certificate required; CTC Credential or preliminary desired.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.