School Psych Corner: COVID-19 Resources
These resources were developed to help schools and districts provide supports for their students and community in the event of a health crisis.
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- Hable con sus hijos sobre el COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Un recurso para padres (Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource)
- Responding to COVID-19: Brief Action Steps for School Crisis Response Teams
- Preparing for Infectious Disease Epidemics: Brief Tips for School Mental Health Professionals
- Preparing for a Pandemic Illness: Guidelines for School Administrators and School Crisis Response Teams
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.