Hot, New Job! School Speech-Language Pathologist – Pueblo, CO
Come work in the beautiful Pueblo area in Colorado! We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Speech-Language Pathologist to work a full-time position for the 2020-2021 school year, with a possibility to extend for next year as well.
* This will start as an in-person therapy model, but may become virtual
* School Speech-Language Pathologist can start as a contractor and become a district employee next year if it’s a great fit!
* Live in one of the most affordable cities in Colorado!
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* New graduates are welcome!
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Colorado license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.