Simon Says Motor Memory Challenge with Free Printable
[Source: Your Therapy Source]
Do you need a challenging motor memory and body awareness activity? This Simon Says Motor Memory Challenge game is a super easy activity to prepare although it is not so super easy to play. Challenge yourself to see if you can remember all the moves.
Here is how you play:
- Download and print the Simon Says Motor Memory Challenge game below.
- Cut apart the 10 strips on the page.
- Stack the strips with action #1 at the top.
- Staple the strips together to form a thin “book” of strips.
- Perform action #1: Tap your head with both hands 2 times.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.