SLP Thanksgiving Ideas and Freebies from Chapel Hill Snippets
[Source: Chapel Hill Snippets]
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and if I can teach children to say thank you for their many blessings, I feel I’ve done my job well. Here is a small collection of what I’ve shared over the past two years. I’ll be adding on, so check back.
- Printable Board Maker Icons for the Book Feast for 10
- Turkey Counting Book Craft
- Turkey’s Everywhere – Printable Book
- Thanksgiving Preposition Bingo
- Thanks for Thanksgiving Printable Book
- 5 Little Turkeys – Printable Book
- Stop Motion Thanksgiving Video
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.