Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP 2018/19 SY – Port Orchard, WA
Looking for a fabulous Speech-Language position in Washington state? Come work on the Kitsap Peninsula! This is a beautiful location, right between the vibrant city of Seattle and the world-class outdoor recreation that Washington is known for, with easy access to both. We have a wonderful opportunity for a School SLP to work a full-time position near Port Orchard for the 2018-2019 school year. Interview now and enjoy the summer to relax!
* You will work with elementary through high school aged students
* You will see children with a broad range of diagnoses
* Speech-Language Pathologist will report to the Director of Special Education
* Work in a smaller town – you can’t beat this view!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders and Washington ESA certificate and SLP License
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.