30+ Free Wintery Resources for Speech and Language Therapy
Editor’s Note: Diana over at the Budget SLP seriously outdid herself with this compilation of New Year’s and Winter Themed Activities for Speech and Language! Please go straight to this link for a motherlode of great resources!
[Source: The Budget SLP]
If you are looking for something to do on those first few days back, check out these New Year’s Day activities.
- Fun Facts for New Year’s Day (aka I Mustache You to Recall Details for New Year’s Day) is a FREE packet, made by The Thrifty SLP, to get her older students back into the routine.
- At Speaking of Speech.com find My New Year’s Resolution for Speech; a great way to talk about current goals.
- We’re Thinking About A New Year is FREE at Ladybug’s Teacher Files. Work on this together in a small group to incorporate predicting, time/seasonal concepts, complex wh-questions, retelling, and more.
- Find New Year Speech Sound Fireworks at Word Nerd Speech Teach.
- Two of the newest posts at Speechie Freebies.com include activities for New Year’s goals. I love the Christmas Survey – a great way for students to compose and ask questions.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.