AAC Corner: 10 Posts on AAC for Beginning Communicators
Editor’s Note: I love the PrAACtical ACC blog by Carol Zangari. Here is an excellent post she put up recently that compiles some of her best articles about working with Beginning Communicators.
The following titles are included in this post. Click the link at the bottom to go to Carol’s blog to read them.
- Core Words, Direct Vocabulary Instruction, and Beginning Communicators
- Helping Beginning Communicators Expand Their Sentence Length
- Let Me Tell You Something: Narratives for the Beginning Communicator
- Breaking Through with Emerging Intentional and Beginning Communicators of All Ages
- A PrAACtical Literacy Activity for Beginning Communicators
- Ideas About Vocabulary Instruction for Beginning Communicators
- Recommended Practices for Beginning Communicators
- Teaching Prelinguistic Communication to Beginning Communicators
- Using Symbols with Beginning Communicators
- 5 Facebook Groups for Families of Beginning Communicators
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.