Hot Job! Early Intervention SLP – Carmel Hamlet, NY
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for Early Intervention and Preschool, Birth to 5. You’ll conduct evaluations, assessment, and treatment of children in Putnam County and northern Westchester County. This opportunity is best suited to the self-starting, independent person. It’s perfect for the therapist who enjoys charting their own destiny and impacting children and families in a positive way.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will treat children ages birth to 5 in natural home and daycare settings
* Flextime allows you to make your own schedule
* Full-time caseload is ready for you to take over
* Direct hire position as a W2 employee
* Mentoring program for therapists transitioning into this setting and population
* Full-time benefits include healthcare insurance, continuing education reimbursement, 401K, and PTO
Qualifications: New York SLP License or eligible. Reliable private transportation. CCC required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
… IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.