Hot, New Job! Home Health Pediatric SLP – Arlington, TX
Full time home health position available in the Arlington/Grand Prairie area! Our client is in search of a fully licensed Speech Language Pathologist. You will be serving a caseload of kiddos during the day as well as during after school hours. Company is a compassionate and supportive group that approaches every day with heart.
* 30 minute sessions
* full time/15+ patients
* a mix of day time and after school kiddos/after schoolers start at 3:00PM and last patient scheduled no later than 6:30PM
* Previous pediatric experience preferred, but will train/home health experience required.
* Notes are internet based, some reimbursements and perks are available to part time candidates.
* Per visit rates are very competitive.
* Company is over 70 therapists strong serving several communities.
* Bilingual a plus and preferred!
This is a multi-discplinary group serving children birth-21 with a wide range of needs including ASD, CP, Down’s feeding difficulties, SI, TBI and more. Their outreach in the community has created a reputation that allows them to be one of the go-to home health companies in the area. Their referral base proves it!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).