Hot Job: Pediatric Outpatient and School SLP – Ozark, AL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Join us in Ozark, Alabama, home to beautiful architecture, Spanish moss and only 2 hours to the Emerald Coast of Panama City Beach. Exciting full-time opportunity for a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to work in schools and an outpatient clinic providing a unique approach to pediatric care.
* SLP will provide treatment in both outpatient and school settings.
* Beautifully-crafted 4000 square foot facility with horse arena and swimming pool.
* Supportive environment with nice people who are passionate about the kids!
* Family-friendly schedule with no weekends or holidays.
* Experienced SLP’s and CFY’s welcome.
* Excellent pay commensurate to experience.
* Full Benefits including medical, dental, disability, 401K Retirement, CEU Reimbursement, paid time off, etc.
* Located in southern Alabama two hours TO THE BEACH!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.