Hot Job: Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Redwood City, CA
We are hiring in Redwood City, California, an experienced Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for a clinic setting.
* The Position Starts immediate
* Salary position for a full-time person
* Pediatric Outpatient Clinic serving mostly Elementary-aged children with mild/moderate disabilities.
* Clinic has flexible hours from 8-7 (8-5 or 9-6…etc.)
* Medical Benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off, and a fun group of therapists!!!
Don’t miss out! If you have been looking for a clinic setting, this is your chance to join a great group. Apply now or call PediaStaff for more information.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.