Hot Job: Pediatric SLP – Anchorage, AK
Adventure in the great outdoors awaits you in Anchorage, AK! If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist with a dynamic, energetic personality and a passion for pediatrics, we would love to meet you!
* Our clinic is a private, play-based pediatric therapy clinic providing physical, occupational, and speech therapy services for children with disabilities, as well as support and education for their families.
* We take great pleasure in valuing our greatest assets: our staff and client families, with dedication to providing a family like environment where you can grow as a therapist and where patients flourish as
a result of shared passion, commitment and skill.
* Currently seeking Speech-Language Pathologist to be part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team working with a variety of pediatric disabilities.
* In addition to individual treatment, our therapists are experienced in co-treatment and sensory integration.
* Professional development is highly encouraged with a gracious annual continuing education allowance.
* Clinic is a new, light and bright facility.
* You’ll have access to the latest equipment in a facility with gyms and private therapy offices for all to work in an environment that addresses each child’s individual needs.
We offer Competitive salaries with sign-on bonuses available, as well as monthly productivity bonus opportunities. Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance as well as enrollment in a 401(k) plan are available, and we offer 3 weeks of paid time off and 11 paid holidays!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.