Hot Job: Pediatric SLP – Eugene, OR
We are searching for a speech therapist for a pediatric outpatient clinic practice located in Eugene, OR. This clinic provides children and families with holistic, direct therapy services that improve their quality of life.
* Observe and evaluate children to determine current level of ability or deficiency
* Plan and implement treatment according to the Plan of Care.
* Document accurate daily notes, evaluation and progress reports and accurate codes for billing insurance companies
* Adhere to established rules, regulation and laws
* Work cooperatively with families and fellow staff members
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.