Hot Job: Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist-Lake Worth, FL
PediaStaff is actively recruiting an experienced Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to join a growing team of professionals in the West Palm/Boca Raton area of Southeast Florida! That’s right…it’s your time to shine in the beautiful sun-filled days and enjoy your time away from work on some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere, reasonable cost of living and don’t forget about NO State Personal Income Tax….allowing you to keep more of the money you earn!
Here are some facts to consider:
* Growing multi-disciplinary team totally focused on providing the highest quality care for the kids and families
* You would evaluate, develop a plan of care, and implement your plan in accordance with referring physician’s prescription
* Work flexible hours…as an employee…where YOU have some control over your caseload and work-time
* Competitive compensation and a robust benefits package offered for qualified team members
To qualify for this amazing opportunity, you would need to have to following:
* Florida SLP License
* At least 1-year of pediatric experience
* Have or be eligible to obtain your Florida Medicaid Provider Number and Early Steps Accreditation
* This awesome opportunity is to replace a therapist leaving the area…so we need you soon!
Are you applying already? If not…don’t hesitate contacting PediaStaff today with your updated resume for immediate, confidential consideration!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.