Hot Job: Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP – Ft. Smith, Arkansas
Wow…working in a wonderful family-oriented town that’s close to the University of Arkansas, the Ozark Mountains with water sports, hiking, biking trails and so much more! You would have the ability to work under a salary or choose to be reimbursed per unit of treatment that will allow you total flexibility of hours. The BEST mentorship possible in a new clinic and working community-based settings.
* Your daily activity would include working with the local children in our new clinic, pediatric daycares and possibly assisting them in their natural environment
* Caseloads will be determined primarily by you…and will include a variety of diagnoses
* Children would range in age from 3 to 18 years…with most being in the 3-12 year old group
* Diagnoses would range from mild to more involved…so you would be challenged to grow professionally each day
* Join a growing team of “passionate therapist/assists”…lead by the most passionate owner in the industry!
The ideal Speech-Language Pathologist will have a Masters Degree in Speech or Language Disorders. CFs are definitely welcome to apply and will be aggressively considered. Applicants will need to successfully pass a company paid drug screen, background check, and an adult and child maltreatment check. An Arkansas SLP License is needed…and the client will assist in applying for a Medicaid Provider Number.
Benefits package for a salaried employee is robust and includes: Company Sponsored Retirement Plan, Continuing Education, License cost reimbursement, professional liability insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and best of all, a Corporate Gym Membership! You would have the opportunity to select either a salary or reimbursement per unit of treatment pay plan!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.