Hot Job: Supervising SLP – Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Supervising Speech Language-Pathologist needed in the Dallas area (Lancaster, Oak Cliff, Cedar Hill) part time and possibly building to full time.
* Hours and days are flexible (busiest times are between 8-1PM and 3-6PM) but typically the therapists work Monday through Thursday and leaves Friday open for documentation, makeup visits, evaluations, etc….
* The children range in age from 2-10 and have diagnoses such as developmental delays, autism, sensory processing, Down’s Syndrome and CP.
* Visits are 30 minutes and they pay per visit. Per visit rates are all inclusive which includes the visit, documentation and drive time.
* Pay dependent on experience.
* This is supervision only unless you would like to treat as well
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. Bilingual preferred but not required as one of the assistants has a bilingual caseload. CCC’s required
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.