Hot Jobs Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Two Openings – Houston, TX
A great pediatric clinic with several locations in the Houston area seeks a speech-language pathologist to join their team on a full time basis on the south side of Houston.
* Previous pediatric outpatient clinic experience is a plus but not required.
* Group of multiple offices is over 90 therapists strong
* Privately owned and efficiently managed
* You will grow as a therapist while enriching the lives of the children you treat.
* Children are birth to 21 with a variety of pediatric diagnoses.
* Salary is based on experience and competitive for the area.
* Benefits package includes 100% paid PPO Medical Insurance, dental, 401(k) , LTD and STD through AFLAC, continuing ed.
* 18 Paid Vacation/Personal days Paid Holidays.
This clinic is special because all of the therapists share the same standard of care and have created a workplace built around such standards and compassion for their patients.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Communication and Speech Disorders, a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. CCCs preferred, strong new grads with pediatric fieldwork will be considered.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.