Hot, New Job! 2019-2020 School-Based SLP – Spokane, WA
Come live in gorgeous Spokane, WA! We have a position in Spokane for a wonderful Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. The Speech-Language Pathologist will work at a couple of school sites and be joining a great team environment. We have a full-time opportunity for 37.5 hours a week.
– Beautiful location!
– We need a Speech-Language Pathologist open to working with children from elementary through high school
– You will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
– This position is for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year
– School day is 7.5 hours
We are able to consider CF-SLP candidates
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.