Hot New Job! Bilingual Pediatric Home Health SLP – Austin, TX
Calling Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists who speak SPANISH! Full time, part time and PRN positions available in South Austin…
* A pediatric home health provider in Austin is in need of a bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team on a full time or part-time basis.
* Competitive rates and benefits are available
* Candidate must be comfortable speaking to both children and native Spanish speaking parents.
* Previous pediatric experience, especially in home settings is preferred, but not required.
* Senior and bilingual SLPs are on staff to help mentor.
* Most cases are in Travis County, with the possibility of an occasional visit to Williamson County.
* Strong CFYs will be considered.
* Experience with, exposure to, or a desire to learn Vital-Stim also preferred
Client offers a pay per visit rate with a salary option to start. Benefits package and perks are also part of the compensation plan. A team spirit prevails with an excellent management team who understands your job duties and shares in your victories as well as your defeats. You’ll always have a partner while working for this organization!
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.