Hot, New Job: Bilingual SLP – Houston, TX
A phenomenal pediatric clinic with several locations in the Houston area seeks a bilingual (Spanish) speech-language pathologist to join their team on a full-time basis in their north Houston office. New grads welcomed! Mentorship and CFY supervision is available on-site.
– Previous pediatric outpatient clinic experience is a plus but not required.
– Team of therapists is over 90 strong
– Privately owned and efficiently managed
– You will grow as a Speech-Language Pathologist while enriching the lives of the children you treat.
– Children are birth to 21 with a variety of pediatric diagnoses.
– Salary is based on experience and competitive for the area.
– Benefits package includes 100% paid PPO Medical Insurance, dental, 401(k) , LTD and STD through AFLAC, continuing ed.
– 18 Paid Vacation/Personal days Paid Holidays.
This practice is special because all of the therapists share the same standard of care and have created a workplace built around such standards and compassion for their patients. They strive to meet the needs of Medicaid families in the greater Houston area and have been doing so for more than 10 years. You’ll work alongside a multi-disciplinary team sharing common goals for the kids they treat: to help children realize their maximum potential through a full range of services. They aim to nurture and encourage the very best within each child, building strong self-esteem and productivity for the future.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Communication and Speech Disorders, a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. CCCs preferred strong new grads with pediatric fieldwork will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.