Hot, New Job! Early Intervention SLP – Columbia, SC
Great full-time Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathology opportunity specializing in the treatment of medically fragile and complex etiology cases in Columbia, SC. The capital of South Carolina, Columbia offers many great things to see and do, including excellent museums, parks and restaurants.
* Visit children in their natural environments to provide Early Intervention services.
* Must be comfortable treating complex cases and medically-fragile children.
* Experience with feeding/swallowing and Sensory Integration helpful.
* Full-time caseload with flexible schedule and choice of territory.
* Time for online note-taking (ClinicSource) and parent education included in visit.
* Competitive pay-per-visit rates as an Independent Contractor (1099).
Requirements: Must hold a Master’s degree in Communication Disorders and a SC SLP license.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.