Hot, New Job: Outpatient Pediatric SLP – Arkadelphia, AR
Speech-Language Pathology Job Alert! We are actively recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join a wonderful team in the beautiful city of Arkadelphia, AR. Smaller city that boast a friendly community, plenty of things to do…and best of all…a very affordable cost of living! If you have obtained your Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communications Disorders and have an Arkansas SLP License (or eligible for one)…then we need to talk! More and more therapists are contacting PediaStaff each day…looking to break out of the pressures of working in an adult/geriatric setting…and work where you have more one-on-one time with the kids and can really make a difference.
Here are the brief details:
* Supportive management with plenty of support
* Schedule – Monday through Friday…..no nights, weekends, or holidays
* Very Competitive salary based on experience and a very robust benefits package
* Pediatric Outpatient setting where you don’t have to worries about NO shows!
Amazing Benefits package offering:
* Ample PTO
* Salary based on experience and certifications
* Medical/Dental/Rx coverage offered with company assistance
* CEU Reimbursement
Qualifications: Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders; a current Arkansas SLP License (or eligible).
Call today to for a confidential phone interview to explore this job opportunity and see if this is the right place for you.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.