Hot, New Job: Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Alexandria, VA
Start the New Year with a new opportunity! We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for a therapist-owned private practice providing occupational, physical, speech therapy, and nutrition services to children with special needs in the Alexandria, VA area. Join a team with strong values, clinical experience, ethical standards and devotion to family-centered care.
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist will treat pediatric clients is a clinic setting
* SLP will have an exciting caseload to expand your skill set treating a variety of diagnoses
* Caseload consists of around 38 kids per week with diagnoses include autism, articulation, behavior impacting communication, etc.
* SLP work hours are 9-6 M-F in order to accommodate after-school kids
* Competitive pay includes a hybrid structure of salary plus bonus 70-80K
* Benefits include medical, PTO, CEUs, licensure reimbursement and more
* Current SLP leaving before the holidays: Start in January
* Clinic will be moving into a larger facility a few miles away in Annandale
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Will need to be able to treat on own for a couple of months until the move.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.