Hot, New Job: Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Fargo, ND
Are you looking for a rewarding position working with kiddos in both a clinic and home health setting in the Fargo area? Don’t look any further! This is a wonderful opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist who either has their CCCs or a CF with a strong background in pediatric and adolescent development with a great desire to make a difference in the lives of children. This position is full time but can possibly be flex time or prn.
* You will be working with kiddos from birth to 21 years of age that have a range of diagnoses such as minor articulation, autism, or various language development disorders
* You will work with a portion of children in a clinic setting and also in their home or daycare when needed
* Your caseload will consist of approximately 25-28 kids, a 44% productivity rate
* You can start this position as soon as possible but at least by June 1, 2018
* ABA therapy is one of the treatments used for children with autism
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CFs welcome to apply as long as you have a strong background in pediatrics and adolescent development
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. A great benefits package for full time and part time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short and long term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more. A relocation allowance or sign on bonus may be available to qualified candidates.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.