Hot, New Job: Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Houston, TX
“I’d love to work in a team atmosphere with pediatric therapists in an outpatient setting.
I’d love the flexibility to create my own schedule.
I want an atmosphere where I can grow as a therapist and have a management team that fosters my desire to learn.”
Do any of these statements ring true for you?
We have an immediate need for a full time Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a diverse group of children who are challenged primarily with neuro-developmental disorders. Patients’ diagnoses range from CP, Down’s, speech delay, autism, etc. You’ll work on receptive and expressive language, pragmatic language, phonological awareness, sensory-motor feeding difficulties and so on.
* You’ll work as part of a team of 15 therapists in a large and modern facility.
* The staff is outgoing and passionate about providing therapy and they take pride in their open door policy allowing for great communication and mentoring opportunities.
* Clinic is a 15,000 square foot facility and is therapist owned and operated
* Clinic uses all three disciplines to treat the whole child
* Pay per visit rates are competitive and based on experience
Full benefits are offered as well as a generous PTO plan, license reimbursement, retirement savings plan and more. Hours are flexible and they are open Monday-Thursday. Part time opportunities are also available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.