Hot, New Job – Pediatric Outpatient SLP or SLP-CFY – Clarksville, TN
Great opportunity for a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist or Clinical Fellow is a small, private clinic in Clarksville, TN. Less than an hour from Nashville where two rivers converge, Clarksville offers art, shopping, museums, theaters, restaurants, hiking, biking, parks and pools.
* Small pediatric therapy clinic where the focus is on quality care, successful children and happy parents.
* Awesome, close-knit group of therapists with zero drama..
* SLP will work outpatient with the possibly of some school and community. CF will work only outpatient.
* 30 min sessions with allowance for documentation and support from a technician.
* Caseload includes various diagnoses and a high rate of Medcaid.
* Full time position beginning with 30 hours per week with room to grow. Will consider short or long-term applicants.
* Can support an SLP-CFY. CFY must have clinical experience with Pediatrics in school.
* W-2 or 1099 pay rates; Cannot offer insurance at this time.
Qualifications: Must hold a valid Master’s degree in Communication Disorders and a TN license as a Speech-Language Pathologist (or eligible).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.