Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient SLP – Savannah, GA
Does your dream job include a coastal destination? If so, check out this Full-time Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity located in Savannah, GA. Take a stroll down Savannah Beach or get your sea legs with a riverboat cruise down the Savannah River. In the city you’ll find Spanish moss-draped trees lining the gorgeous streets and squares throughout the city.
New Speech-Language Pathologist grads encouraged to apply!
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a full-time caseload
* Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 8:00-6:00. Flex schedule
* Patients include birth to 21 years with mainly development diagnoses
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will divide time between 2 clinics which are 20 minutes apart
* 3 days in the main clinic and 2 days in the smaller clinic. No same day travel
* Option of salary or pay per session.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
…IT’S ALL ABOUT CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.