Hot, New Job: Pediatric SLP – Charlotte, NC
Are you an SLP looking for the flexibility of a home-based position? We have an immediate need for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a home-based position located near Charlotte in Albemarle, NC. Albemarle is a business-friendly community that still retains the warmth and charm of a small town.
* Private pediatric clinic providing outpatient and home-based services to children from ages 0-21
* This Speech Language Pathologist position is 100% home based within the Stanly County area
* Hourly visits: 50 min. treatment /10 min. documentation
* Competitive pay rates and benefits
* Supportive multidisciplinary therapy team and office staff
* SLP will need at least 1 year of pediatric experience. Unfortunately, new graduates will not be accepted for this position
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Speech Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.